Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So much for being early!

Yesterday I made the mistake of forgetting to set my alarm clock, so of course I ended up being late for work. So I decided that today I would make sure that didn't happen and made it a goal to be even earlier today than usual. I woke up right at 4:30 got dressed, combed my hair and headed out the door. I ended up pulling in the parking lot at 5:25, got out of my truck and as I reached the front doors realized I had forgotten my access badge. So I ended up having to wait until 5:50 for someone else to arrive and let me in the building, what a crappy way to start the morning!

1 comment:

  1. Days dont always go perfect for you. I had a morning that was beyond perfect but its how you go from there that makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete